Using a third-party service - Soundiiz (www.soundiiz.com), you can transfer playlists between various music platforms.
Note: Soundiiz is a free service. However, batch conversion of multiple playlists is available as a premium paid service.
Importing playlists to Soundiiz account
- Navigate to soundiiz.com.
- Select Start now and enter your credentials on the Sign-in page to log in to the account. The Playlists screen is launched.
Note: If you do not have an account with Soundiiz - click Sign up, create an account, and sign in to your account.
- Under the left navigation pane, select any music service and select connect. The selected music service gets connected to the Soundiiz app and the music services’ playlists are imported into the Soundiiz app. Similarly, you can link other music services playlists to the Soundiiz app.
Transferring the Playlist to Another Music Service
- Select any playlist you wish to transfer, select the Overflow menu icon, and then select Convert to… from the drop-down menu.
- Configure the new playlist and select Save configuration.
- Confirm the tracklist by selecting the desired tracks. The CONVERT pop up displays the list of music services to which the playlist could be transferred to.
- Choose the music service. Once transferred, you will receive a success message.
- Select Show to view the transferred playlist in the selected music service.
The Playlist is transferred and available in both the chosen music service and the BluOS Controller app.