In The Bluesound Professional App, select Help, Diagnostics to locate the IP Address of the Player you with to add User Authorization to.
- Open the App
- Locate the current Player's IP address by selecting the Player in the Player Selection Drawer
- In the Navigation Drawer, select Help, Diagnostics
- Write down the Player IP address - Let's assume in this case it is 192.168.1.55
- Open a web browser that supports XML (Chrome, Safari, Firefox)
- Please enter the following exactly as written in the address bar (the below address is case sensitive)
- From the appearing Menu, Select User and Authorization Management
- Enter a Username and enter a password, you will have to enter the password twice to verify it
- Select Add User
- When prompted, select the user's level of authority
- Close the Browser
Once completed, when accessing the Player, you will be prompted for a user ID an password. Only authorized accounts will be able to enter commands.